What is the Intro to Wellness Program?
The Intro to Wellness Program is an affordable way for current and new clients to experience three Wellness Services offered at BHAC for a reduced price of $200. FREE Weekday Lunch at MINT Restaurant when you purchase the Intro to Wellness Program.
Let us introduce you to all that the Boone Healing Arts Center has to offer.
Program participants may choose three sessions from the following list:
- Acupuncture or Acu-Massage (1 hr.)
- Body-Centered Psychotherapy Session (1 hr.)
- Herbal Medicine Consultation
- Healing Touch Session (1 hr.)
- Integrated Yoga Counseling (1 hr.)
- Massage & Bodywork Therapy (Choose one of the following):
- Cranio-sacral Therapy
- Lymphatic Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Neuromuscular Massage Consultation (45 min.)
- Physical Therapy Session
- Private Yoga Session (1 hr.)
- Rolfing Structural Integration Session
- Therapeutic Skin Care Consultation
Program Details: This program is open for new and existing clients. Sessions must be completed within 8 weeks of 1st appointment. Clients may not substitute one modality for another or use their program sessions to see the same practitioner more than once. Existing clients may not use their program sessions to see any practitioner that they have previously seen at the Boone Healing Arts Center.
$200.00 (Valued at $300.00)